New cancer treatments and advances in India have rapidly revolutionised patient care. The kind of cancer, illness stage, patient age, and other characteristics enable board-certified oncologists to choose the best treatment for each patient. The best hospital for cancer in India uses radiation therapy, modern diagnostic tools, and precision medicine technologies to treat cancer. New cancer treatments are available thanks to technological advances. Doctors are alerting patients to these advances in every way possible. Targeted and immunotherapy are critical cancer treatments. In addition, certain cancer patients are treated cellularly using enhanced genetic testing.
Treatments for Cancer
There are several cancer-treating medicines and methods in development and clinical testing. Some of these therapies are “local,” like radiation therapy and surgery, while others are “systemic,” like immunotherapy and chemotherapy. The kind of cancer, stage, and therapy goals determine the best treatment. We may group cancer therapies into:
- Focused treatment
- Hormone Therapy
- Bone marrow transplant
Why is India the best centre for Cancer Treatment?
Regarding advanced cancer treatments, India does not fall behind. The treatment choices supplied by most cancer institutes in the country are comparable to those available in most developed nations. Additionally, the cost of cancer treatment in India is substantially cheaper than in wealthy nations. In addition to implementing all NCCN (National Cancer Cooperative Network) criteria, most cancer hospitals in the country offer all NCCN-recommended therapies. Given these factors, the future of cancer therapies in India is hopeful.
Top 10 Cancer Speciality Hospitals in India
India treats millions of cancer patients. The country’s treatment choices are modern and comparable to the world’s finest facilities. Thus, India offers the most effective cancer therapy at a fraction of the expense of other developed nations. This proves most cancer patients in this nation receive good therapy. In addition, the finest Indian cancer hospitals have treated international patients as well.
Some of the best hospitals for cancer in India with highly equipped Oncologists are mentioned below:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai
Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi
Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bengaluru
Regional Cancer Centre, Thiruvananthapuram
Continental Cancer Institute & Radiation Center, Hyderabad
Tata Memorial Hospital (Mumbai)
Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai
Artemis Hospital, Delhi NCR
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bangalore
Key Feature of Best Hospitals for Cancer in India
India offers several cancer treatments. Besides being the home to skilled oncologists, the country has the newest treatment facilities and technology across various cancer centres. Below are India’s top cancer treatment centres’ distinctive features.
- The best cancer hospitals in India have competent oncologists, and they can recommend successful cancer treatments.
- An excellent cancer hospital offers inexpensive cancer screening to detect cancer early. Early detection improves therapy.
- Top cancer centres offer chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy, and targeted radiation treatment, and such institutions offer donor and bone marrow transplants. It does not offer non-invasive operations like Cyberknife.
- The centre would have cutting-edge cancer treatment equipment. The best hospital for cancer in India would offer screening, diagnosis, professional counselling, advanced therapy, and recovery.
- These institutions’ teams will tell patients about government cancer programmes.
- Treatment fee is modest and transparent.
- The best hospitals for cancer in India offer post-surgery rehabilitation, including counselling, to restore patients’ physiological, social, and psychological balance, restoring their hopes and expediting recovery.
The best cancer hospital has most of these features and excellent team-based treatment. As a result, most cancer patients choose a facility like this.
India offers advanced cancer therapy from screening to treatment and recovery. Proper therapy and patient survival need an accurate and timely diagnosis. Thus, the best cancer hospitals in India have the best labs (haematology, molecular lab, biochemistry, etc.), radiography (CT, MRI, Ultrasound), and nuclear medicine facilities (PET-MRI Fusion and PET-CT). It includes hormone therapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, surgery, bone marrow transplant, radiation therapy, and more facilities like this.
You should choose a health insurance company that has suitable network hospitals covered for effective treatments and medical facilities.